Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Roopa Trivedi (rotrived)" <ro...@cisco.com> on 2005/10/24 18:38:05 UTC

FTP server status

Hi,
I noticed that the FTP server project has been removed from your
website.
I would like to use it in my project. Can you please let me know if it
is no longer being supported by Apache?

I'm not subscribed to this alias, could you please respond to me
directly.
Thanks,
Roopa

RE: FTP server status

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Not at all.  The site is at http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver

> Can you please let me know if it is no longer being supported by Apache?

Quite to the contrary.  The project was quiet for a very long time, but has
recently come very brightly to life.

	--- Noel