Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Antonio Petrocelli <a....@netsons.com> on 2013/12/19 12:32:23 UTC

VM Instance ip difference beetween Network types

Hello,

on *Basic *Network types the IP is assigned only after VM start first time

but

on *Advanced *Network types the IP is assigned immediatly after vm
deploy and before before VM start first time.

Is there a way to make Advanced work like Basic (IP will be assigned
only after VM start)?

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Re: VM Instance ip difference beetween Network types

Posted by Antonio Petrocelli <a....@netsons.com>.
Yes,

exactly...we have a limited supply of Public IPs.

Thanks a lot!

Posted by Antonio Petrocelli <a....@netsons.com>.
Geoff,

Posted by Antonio Petrocelli <a....@netsons.com>.