Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Francisco Ros <fj...@moss.sh> on 2018/11/02 15:22:58 UTC

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 2.3.0

Hi everyone,

FYI we’ve updated our application with 2.4.0-tentative and everything seems to be working :D
In particular, we’ve tested compute drivers for DigitalOcean, EC2, GCE, and Vultr.

[+1] Release Apache Libcloud 2.4.0

Thanks!
—
Francisco Ros

Posted by Quentin Pradet <qu...@gmail.com>.
Vote passed, thanks everyone for the votes! And thank you for your
tests, Francisco!

[+1] - 5 (3 binding)
[0] - 1
[-1] - 0

I'll try to finalize the release process during the next week.