Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "paul.wang" <pa...@mphasis.com> on 2004/12/08 02:47:43 UTC

Insert problem whith wrong column sequence in SQL map

I have a table  with two date  fields,  and table schema, sql map like
below:
My prolem is the insert clause using different ordering of table
columns, then problem happens:
QUEUE_ITEM_MODIFY_DT_TIME DATE is 0/0/0000
QUEUE_ITEM_CREATE_DT_TIME DATE is 12/8/2004 09:19:57 and this is ok.

I am using iBatis 2.0.8, Oracle 9i. Is it a bug introducing by iBatis?

[Table schema]:
CREATE TABLE TEST_DATE ( ID VARCHAR2(20 BYTE), QUEUE_ITEM_MODIFY_DT_TIME
DATE, QUEUE_ITEM_CREATE_DT_TIME DATE )

[SQL mapping]:
<insert id="insertDate"  parameterClass="testDate">  insert into
TEST_DATE (  id, QUEUE_ITEM_CREATE_DT_TIME,
QUEUE_ITEM_MODIFY_DT_TIME)  values (  oracle_SEQ.nextval,
#createOn,javaType=java.util.Date,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP#,
#modifyOn,javaType=java.util.Date,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP#  )  </insert>

Regards,
Paul

Re: Insert problem whith wrong column sequence in SQL map

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I've never seen this before.  But you might try using DATE instead of
TIMESTAMP, as that's the actual type of your column.

Clinton