Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrés Yacopino <ay...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 16:23:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache authentication using Oracle with mod_dbd

Hi, I want to authenticate users in apache using a table in Oracle through
mod_dbd.

1) I compile apache with:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache *--build=i686-pc-linux-gnu *--enable-ssl
--enable-so --enable-dbd --enable-authn-dbd

2) Then i did a make, make install

3) I put this in httpd.conf:

DBDriver oracle

##Connection string: database name and login credentials
DBDParams "dbname=test1 user=user01 password=password01"
##Parameters for Connection Pool Management
DBDMin  1
DBDKeep 2
DBDMax  10
DBDExptime 60

#Authentication Section
<Directory /usr/local/apache/htdocs/clave>

    ##mod_auth configuration for authn_dbd
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "My Server"
    AuthBasicProvider dbd
    authz configuration
    Require valid-user
    AuthDBDUserPWQuery "select password from users where user = %s"
</Directory>

4) Then When i start apache i got this error:

Syntax error on line 113 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
DBD: No driver for oracle

I am missing something, do i need to install anything else?, i am a newbie
in apache.
Thanks you very much.

--
Andrés Yacopino