Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ionel Gardais <io...@geomath.fr> on 2003/05/27 09:51:16 UTC

create a form, populate it and then forward to a JSP in order to display it fails

Hi,

I am trying to do the following : in a DispatchAction, I create a form
and I populate it with the values from an EJB.
Then I forward the action to the jsp I use to create the form (in order
to allow modifications).

Unfortunatly when the JSP is displayed, it doesn't print the value
setted in the previously created DispatchAction.

What did I do wrong ?
Do I have to set something in the action before I forward it ?

thanks,
ionel

Re: create a form, populate it and then forward to a JSP in order to display it fails

Posted by Nagendra Kumar O V S <na...@ikigo.com>.
if u can give the code snippet of ur struts-config and action class, might
be we can find the culprit

-nagi