Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2023/04/21 04:41:36 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar C++ Client 3.2.0

Hi all,

I would like to propose releasing the Pulsar C++ Client 3.2.0.

It has been over 2 months since the last release (3.1.2). There have
been many new features and bug fixes since then. It's time to release
a new version.

Please let me know if you have any PRs that need to be included in 3.2.0.

Thanks,
Yunze

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar C++ Client 3.2.0

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
I have a PR that aims to be included in this release:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-cpp/pull/257. It's mainly
added to solve the issue that the Python client might not consume Avro
messages sent with different schemas, e.g. the fields order changed.
The Python client needs this API to retrieve schema info from the
broker. After it's merged, I will prepare the 1st candidate.

Thanks,
Yunze

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1