Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kealan McCusker <ke...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/30 10:54:43 UTC

wiki

Hi

I would like access to the wiki, I will help maintain the Milgaro podling
reports. My wiki username is kealanmccusker

Regards

Kealan

Re: wiki

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I would like to have the write access to the cwiki for uploading the report
> for singa.

You should already have access just log in with your ASF username and password.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: wiki

Posted by Wang Wei <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I would like to have the write access to the cwiki for uploading the report
for singa.
My apache ID wangwei; My wiki account is wangwei.cs
Thanks.

Regards,
Wei

Re: wiki