Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/10/04 06:54:56 UTC

[ANOUNCE] Please welcome Julian Feinauer as new Committer and PPMC Member

Hi all,

please welcome Julian Feinauer as new Apache PLC4X Committer and PPMC.

Even if I may have already leaked this fact in my incubation report ;-)

Julian has been very helpful with discussions about PLC4X and the API refactoring.
His company is even actively helping, by testing our drivers in production environments and we even had our first Meetup there.

Chris