Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Joshua Marantz <jm...@google.com> on 2015/04/24 15:53:49 UTC

http2 support

Hi,

I was curious what the plans for HTTP2 support in Apache look like.  I know
Apache now owns mod_spdy. Also it appears someone is looking at building a
mod_http2: http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=142660802332383&w=2 .

Is it expected that Apache will support http2 in its kernel?  Or that it
will be a contributed module?

-Josh

Re: http2 support

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
re-sending reply to fix httpd list.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: http2 support

Posted by Joshua Marantz <jm...@google.com>.
+dev,-dev/apr

sorry -- correcting the mailing list.

Should I infer that no one is currently working on it?

Thanks,
-Josh

Re: http2 support

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.