Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Elham Chandler <ec...@interwoven.com> on 2001/10/10 19:03:34 UTC

interoperating between Apache and Idoox

Hi,

I'm currently writing an Apache SOAP client that will talk to a Idoox
WASP SOAP server. It appears that I can connect to the server but all the
parameters that I pass as arguments to my method are all null when it gets
to the WASP SOAP server.

My suspicion is that Apache SOAP puts newlines at the end of the generated
SOAP. However the WASP SOAP does not expect to get newlines. Is there a
way we can avoid the newlines that are generated by the SOAP calls ?

Also, has anyone ever tried interoperating Apache Client and WASP server
like this ?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Elham Chandler
Interwoven Inc.

Re: interoperating between Apache and Idoox

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@idoox.com>.
Hi Elham,

the newlines are certainly not a problem. You probably form a message that
does not comply with WSDL definition of a service. Can you send the WSDL and
the message you are sending from Apache client?

Radovan