Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Conzemius, Clarence P." <Co...@mayo.edu> on 2005/01/11 16:16:12 UTC

AXIS for Tandem OSS

What version of AXIS would be used for Tandem OSS? My specific problem is related to the fact that wsdl2java created source files with org/apache/axis/client/Service which is not found on Tandem OSS. Has anyone installed AXIS on Tanem OSS?

Any suggestions or directions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Clarence (Claude) P Conzemius
Phone: 507-266-2189
Pager: 127-07565
e-mail: conzemius.clarence@mayo.edu
Location: Siebens 828

Re: AXIS for Tandem OSS

Posted by Thomas B Winans <tw...@servicegrid.us>.
Out of curiosity, have you considered connecting with HP/Compaq? Not
sure who, but Compaq folks should be accessible to you if your company
has a Tandem.

Second thought: is it possible for you to get the source distribution
of Axis and build it on Tandem? Does Tandem support the Java jdk that
is current (1.4 or 1.5)?

Tom