Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sathish Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/29 14:59:37 UTC

Re: Issue with Chinese Charctors - FIXED :)

Sorry .. it was application issue  this fix works .....

thanks all for your valuable suggesion ...

Hi Maurizio ...

just one optimization .. is it possible to set escaping attribute value
globally ...... or do i ned to override all struts 2 tags in my theme ( my
case it is xhtml )

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
AFAIK You'd need to define per single tag, also, be aware that escape works
as input sanitizer, and by disabling the escape you could encounter
security issue.

Twitter     :http://www.twitter.com/m_cucchiara
G+          :https://plus.google.com/107903711540963855921
Linkedin    :http://www.linkedin.com/in/mauriziocucchiara