Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nurulkhan <nu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 19:25:34 UTC

load testing by Jmeter

Hi All,
I am planning to conduct load testing an J2EE application using jmeter, i
have created isolated network in which we access our application, database
and web server. The issue is that when am going to start recording after
doing proxy setting and all, jmeter would not able to record anything.
Does we need net connectivity too in isolated network to run jmeter and
record scripts.

Please suggest me.