Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ma...@thomson.com on 2008/04/10 02:19:27 UTC

webapp - some customization in the build

Hi

I have a few questions about what the best approach is to accomplish the
following

I have a "plugin" based web application which currently is built using
ant. The plugin includes JSPs which are copied over into the build which
makes up the WAR file. It's really a set of skins...so that based on the
build profile I have, I decide which set of jsps to copy over.

How would this be accomplished using the webapp archetype as a base in
maven 2? And what would be the best practice for this type of setup.

Thanks,

Marc