Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Wes Morgan <we...@slacknet.org> on 2001/07/24 16:56:32 UTC

C2b2: BUG: files in bin/ have DOS EOL's, build fails

I just downloaded the .tar.gz of Cocoon2.0b2 from
xml.apache.org/cocoon2/dists and the build was failing with build.sh:
bin/ant: no such file or directory. When I opened bin/ant with vim, I
discovered that it had DOS-style end-of-lines. So, I did a :set
fileformat=unix and saved it. Then I found out that all the other files
in the directory had the same problem, so I did the same fix to them.
After that, Cocoon2 built successfully.

Wes Morgan
(I'm only subscribed to cocoon-users, but I check the -dev archives
every once in awhile.)