Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org> on 2002/07/12 13:42:16 UTC

[samples] Results OS X, Java 1.3.1

Platform: Mac
OS: OS X 10.1.5
Compiler: Pizza

Results
- I'm getting NPEs using the Lucene indexing page
- http://localhost:8080/cocoon/hello.svg
   Still crops funny, but that's a OSX/Batik issue, IIRC...

Suggestions
- What database configuration is required for ESQL sample to work?
   http://localhost:8080/cocoon/xsp/esql
   We should make a note of it on that page like other database samples.
- I thought Ken had already removed (ages ago) the "sir" from "Are you
being served, sir?"
   on the link description at http://localhost:8080/cocoon/  based on a
user remark.
   What about something like: "How can I serve/help/assist you?"

-- Diana

P.S. Thanks Konstantin for the recent patch.

Re: [samples] Results OS X, Java 1.3.1

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Friday, July 12, 2002, at 07:42  AM, Diana Shannon wrote:

> Platform: Mac
> OS: OS X 10.1.5
> Compiler: Pizza
Sorry: JVM 1.3.1