Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de> on 2014/08/26 16:58:29 UTC

Test failures: Entityhub Indexing Source for Jena TDB

More test failures.

Cheers,
Andreas
---

testEntityDataIterable(org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest)
 Time elapsed: 8.593 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest.testEntityDataIterable(RdfIndexingSourceTest.java:129)

testEntityDataProvider(org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest)
 Time elapsed: 3.239 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest.testEntityDataProvider(RdfIndexingSourceTest.java:160)

testQuadsImport(org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest)
 Time elapsed: 2.159 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest.testQuadsImport(RdfIndexingSourceTest.java:193)

testBNodeSupport(org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest)
 Time elapsed: 2.613 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: null
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:86)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:52)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest.testBNodeSupport(RdfIndexingSourceTest.java:220)

Results :

Failed tests:
  RdfIndexingSourceTest.testEntityDataIterable:129 null
  RdfIndexingSourceTest.testEntityDataProvider:160 null
  RdfIndexingSourceTest.testQuadsImport:193 null
  RdfIndexingSourceTest.testBNodeSupport:220 null

Re: Test failures: Entityhub Indexing Source for Jena TDB

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de>.
Rupert Westenthaler:
> I am wondering how you could got those. Because in all cases the
> asserted object CAN NOT be null because there are already earlier
> assertions that would not allow the value to be null. And ich the
> method called in this code lines would fail I would expect a different
> error message.

I think I used mvn-option "-U" ("--update-snapshots" "Forces a check for
updated releases and snapshots on remote repositories") after these
failures and that the failures disappeared after that.

When I encounter further issues in the future I will first have a look
at build.apache.org and compare results.

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: Test failures: Entityhub Indexing Source for Jena TDB

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

I am wondering how you could got those. Because in all cases the
asserted object CAN NOT be null because there are already earlier
assertions that would not allow the value to be null. And ich the
method called in this code lines would fail I would expect a different
error message.

If you are able to reproduce this please also provide the
surefire-reports ("./target/surefire-reports/*.txt" files).

best
Rupert

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de>.