Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/26 22:40:03 UTC

Git mirrors for Geronimo

All,

FYI, I just created INFRA-2115
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2115) to add Git mirrors
for Geronimo and its sub-projects. Please update it with additional
mirrors in case I missed some modules.

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: Git mirrors for Geronimo

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
I updated Checkout Geronimo section of (1) with following:

Starting from 2.2, you can also use Git mirrors to checkout Geronimo source
code, using the following command:

git clone git://git.apache.org/geronimo server

(1)
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Building+Geronimo+with+Maven

Anything incorrect, please update as you want.

Jeff C

Re: Git mirrors for Geronimo

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

List of Git mirrors: http://git.apache.org/

Re: Git mirrors for Geronimo

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
We will move from SVN to Git for Geronimo?
Ivan

--
Ivan