Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2009/01/12 20:23:28 UTC

Double scroller displayed for SQLTemplates

Andrey, et al.

Just noticed the following visual oddity with SQLTemplate editors in
the Modeler:

http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/sqltemplate.jpg

Check out the double scroller in bottom right corner. I am not 100%
sure, but I think this is related to the recent switch to the colored
syntax component (BTW the new EJBQL query editor using this component,
also displays similar behavior). It is not appearing in 2.0.4. Also if
I expand the outer frame, the bottom scroller disappears, however the
second scroller stays there, even though the text area has no content,
and therefore should not display a scroller at all.

Any ideas? I can open a Jira if needed.

Thanks,
Andrus

Re: Double scroller displayed for SQLTemplates

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Cool. Thanks for the quick fix. This removed the bottom scroller.

The top scroller (that I assume is a part of the JEdit component) is
still there even when the text area is empty. It would be nice to make
it behave like the JTextArea in regards to scroller, but this is
definitely not as bad as two scrollers stacked on top of each
other :-) So whenever you have time...

Thanks,
Andrus

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.