Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by JumpStart <ge...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/05 23:55:32 UTC

Correction to docs

In https://tapestry.apache.org/runtime-exceptions.html, there’s an example that contributes an ExceptionHandlerAssistant. I think the method signature need to change from this:

public void contributeRequestExceptionHandler(OperationQueue operationQueue, MappedConfiguration<Class<?>, Class<?>> configuration)

to this:

public void contributeRequestExceptionHandler(OperationQueue operationQueue, MappedConfiguration<Class<?>, Object> configuration)

Geoff

Re: Correction to docs

Posted by Ben Weidig <be...@netzgut.net>.
Hi Geoff,

you're right, the RequestExceptionHandler uses @UsesMappedConfiguration(key
= Class.class, value = Object.class)

I've update the content, it should be generated and published soon.

Cheers
Ben