Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/09 09:00:19 UTC

HASH method still not working

Hello guys. I´m having problems with sending a HASH invitation. I already
send invitationd from inside the room and on the email list the invitations
are listed. I searched in the Logs and they just tell the email was sent
but nothing else.

Here I let you what I'm doing with CURL that I already used to create and
delete rooms and users and to login from the Linux terminal, everything
using Linux. Also I will let you the methods to do that here linked.

This is the Original Method:

curl --location --request POST '
http://192.168.14.90:5080/openmeetings/services/room/?sid=46820bf8-7a80-4f14-b07d-82225cea1133'
\
 'invite= {
    "email": "admin@domain.com",
    "firstname": "Jibsan",
    "lastname" : "Toirac",
    "message": "Wellcome to the room",
    "subject": "Join and enjoy",
    "roomId": "7",
    "passwordProtected": "false",
    "validForm": "2020-09-23 12:33:40",
    "validTo": "2020-09-25 12:33:40"
    }' \
    'sendmail=false'

Here is the one I'm trying to use because there is no FORMS here, all
paramethers are Query:

     "email": "admin@domain.com",
    "firstname": "Jibsan",
    "lastname" : "Toirac",
    "message": "Wellcome to the room",
    "subject": "Join and enjoy",
    "roomId": "7",
    "passwordProtected": "false",
    "validForm": "2020-09-23 12:33:40",
    "validTo": "2020-09-25 12:33:40"
    }'&'sendmail=false'

Please any help with this will be appreciated.

Greetings,

Jibsan.

Re: HASH method still not working

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
 I already have answered this in else thread
Please use one thread for topic

(from mobile, sorry for typos)

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
    Looks like a typo ?

   "email": "admin@domain.com <ma...@domain.com>",
     "firstname": "Jibsan",
     "lastname" : "Toirac",
     "message": "Wellcome to the room",
     "subject": "Join and enjoy",
     "roomId": "7",
     "passwordProtected": "false",
*  "validForm": "2020-09-23 12:33:40", * *"validFrom": "2020-09-23
12:33:40",*
     "validTo": "2020-09-25 12:33:40"
     }'&'sendmail=false'