Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mk...@rdg.boehringer-ingelheim.com on 2000/09/22 14:48:27 UTC

Integrated environments

Hi cocoon users,

I have recently rejoined this list and I have a question concerning what
environments people are using to develop Web sites.  MS InterDev is very big
here and I was wondering if there is an analog out there fro Cocoon.
Learning Interdev was a big stretch for me and it seems that MS has once
again taken open standards and bent them to their own needs IMHO.

I must admit the Interdev/FrontPage environment does provide for decent Web
Development in a large corporation.  I need something like this or the
powers that be will never allow me to use Cocoon  in my work.  I would
appreciate any and all thoughts on this.  Thanks in advance.

Mark Kolb
Lead System Analyst
203 798-4551
BIPI