Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sowmya Krishnan <so...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/27 12:01:13 UTC

DeployDB in remote server

I am trying to run the mysql database from a different server than the management server host.
I updated db.properties.override with remote server details, DB and schema get deployed when I run -DdeployDB. But when I start up jetty server, it still seems to point to the localhost DB. The targets are not updated to point to remote server either. I need to update each of them manually to get the jetty server running. Is this a bug or do I have to update any other config for jetty server to point to the remote DB server apart from db.properties.override?

Thanks,
Sowmya