Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/08 11:08:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] Traversal Future

Please note the discussion on adding a terminal future method to Traversal
on this JIRA ticket:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1490

If you have comments, please add them there.

Re: [DISCUSS] Traversal Future

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I would draw the line at the native language's understanding of
future/promise, which are generally represented in most languages i'm aware
of. The specifics of CompletableFuture do not have to be maintained. I
suppose we could consider it sugar specific to the GLV.....not sure one way
or the other right now.

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.