Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/02/05 19:43:33 UTC

Helping with the CFP

If you'd like to help with the CFP process (in addition to, or instead
of, reviewing talks) one thing you can do is help me to categorize talks
by track. I have roughly 100 talks that I'm not sure where they go.

If you'd be able to help, please let me know, and I'll give you the URL
of the Google doc - I don't want to post it in a publicly archived place
because it's world-writeable.

Thanks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Http://tm3.org/cfpreview

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen, mobile edition
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Http://tm3.org/cfpreview

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen, mobile edition
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On 02/06/2014 06:35 AM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Well the easy fix is to lock down the permissions on the doc and all of us who volunteeredcan request access directly on the doc. Explicit permissions on the docs might help you figure out who is suggesting what changes instead of Anonymous user7.

Indeed. I probably should. But I've been on planes since I sent that
email. Perhaps I will get this done once I'm back home and not typing on
tiny keyboards.

--Rich

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Oh for the love of god.

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Http://tm3.org/cfpreview

Thanks!

--
Rich Bowen, mobile edition
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: Helping with the CFP

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Http://tm3.org/cfpreview

--
Rich Bowen, mobile edition
rbowen@rcbowen.com

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Rich,

Re: Helping with the CFP

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
I took a crack at adding classifications too.

Doc updated.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.