Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Flores, Paul A." <PA...@SAIC.COM> on 2016/04/01 22:00:40 UTC

Help!: Generation of a unique queue name... weird results..OR

So here is the situation.

I have a requester that is doing the following:

        const char* response_queue="#response_queue; {create: always}";
        message.setReplyTo(Address(response_queue));

The responder that receives the message but when it tries

   Address reply_to_address=request_message.getReplyTo();

   Sender reply_sender = session.createSender(reply_to_address);

I am seeing:

2016-04-01 13:41:16 [Client] warning Exception received from broker: not-found: Queue not found: eb67d5b2-8c95-4338-9a01-f8017bbae223#response_queue (/home/pflores/shop/qpid-cpp-0.34/src/qpid/broker/QueueRegistry.cpp:127) [caused by 9 \x08:\x01]
Queue eb67d5b2-8c95-4338-9a01-f8017bbae223#response_queue does not exist

Any insights /help/comments/suggestions?

Paul

This communication (including any attachments) may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that further dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who received this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete it from his or her computer.

RE: Help!: Generation of a unique queue name... weird results..OR

Posted by "Flores, Paul A." <PA...@SAIC.COM>.
Thanks Robbie.  Helped to clarify what is going on!

Which spurs question about temporary queues and when queues are deleted.  That will be another question for the discussion board!

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Flores, Paul A." <PA...@SAIC.COM>.
Gordon,

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.