Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/23 14:09:00 UTC

Why ode bounce the process when retiring it?

In the ProcessStoreListenerImpl's handleEvent method ode bounce the process
by unregistering and registering it again. Why we do something like that.

Thanks
Milinda

--
http://mpathirage.com
http://wso2.org "Oxygen for Web Service Developers"

Re: Why ode bounce the process when retiring it?

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the ProcessStoreListenerImpl's handleEvent method ode bounce the process
> by unregistering and registering it again. Why we do something like that.

Even after retirement, the engine still needs to know about the process to
route properly to instances that may still be running. Does that answer your
question?

Matthieu