Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kermitt <he...@genesys.com> on 2007/03/04 16:34:52 UTC

Dynamic provider http uri

hello,

as I did for the file component:

	<file:sender service="gen:fileWriter" endpoint="endpoint"
		directory="//d:/temp/out/">
		<file:marshaler>
			<sm:defaultFileMarshaler>
				<sm:fileName>
					<!-- lets use a header from the message -->
					<sm:xpathString xpath="concat(//OrderEntry/@id, '.xml')" />
				</sm:fileName>
			</sm:defaultFileMarshaler>
		</file:marshaler>
	</file:sender>

how can I do the same for the http provider? how can I dynamically configure
it ?

	<http:endpoint service="gen:getReceipt" endpoint="soap"
		role="provider" defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
soap="true">
		<http:marshaler>
			<sm:defaultHttpMarshaler>
				<sm:locationURI>
					<!-- lets use a header from the message -->
					<sm:xpathString
						xpath="concat('http://localhost:8080/',//OrderEntry/@id)" />
				</sm:locationURI>
			</sm:defaultHttpMarshaler>
		</http:marshaler>
	</http:endpoint>

thx

Re: Dynamic provider http uri

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You have to use the new endpoins we are working on for 3.2.
However the provider endpoints are not usable yet.
It should be available in the coming days.

On 3/4/07, kermitt <he...@genesys.com> wrote:

> hello,
>
> as I did for the file component:
>
>         <file:sender service="gen:fileWriter" endpoint="endpoint"
>                 directory="//d:/temp/out/">
>                 <file:marshaler>
>                         <sm:defaultFileMarshaler>
>                                 <sm:fileName>
>                                         <!-- lets use a header from the message -->
>                                         <sm:xpathString xpath="concat(//OrderEntry/@id, '.xml')" />
>                                 </sm:fileName>
>                         </sm:defaultFileMarshaler>
>                 </file:marshaler>
>         </file:sender>
>

> how can I do the same for the http provider? how can I dynamically configure
> it ?
>
>         <http:endpoint service="gen:getReceipt" endpoint="soap"
>                 role="provider" defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
> soap="true">
>                 <http:marshaler>
>                         <sm:defaultHttpMarshaler>
>                                 <sm:locationURI>
>                                         <!-- lets use a header from the message -->
>                                         <sm:xpathString
>                                                 xpath="concat('http://localhost:8080/',//OrderEntry/@id)" />
>                                 </sm:locationURI>
>                         </sm:defaultHttpMarshaler>