Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kayo Hamid <kh...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 03:28:16 UTC

[BUILD] How to clean my last build

Someone can show me the trick to clean my last build?

Thanks,
Kayo Hamid

Re: [BUILD] How to clean my last build

Posted by Kayo Hamid <kh...@gmail.com>.
Solved. Thanks.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

On 22.05.2012 04:07, bo.tian wrote:
> Do you want to clean a module or all of them?
> To clean all, you can try
> cd main
> dmake clean
> To clean a module with dmake , try this
> cd<module>
> build --from<module>  --prepare
> To clean a module with gbuild , try this
> cd<module>
> make clean
>
> You may want to see this<Building_Guide_AOO>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

I have updated the above wiki page regarding incompatible builds.
Please have a look at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO#Incompatible_Build

Best regards, Oliver.

Re: [BUILD] How to clean my last build

From: Kayo Hamid
Date: 2012-05-22 09:28
To: ooo-dev
Subject: [BUILD] How to clean my last build

Posted by Yong Lin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
Quote from Armin's reply to [Build] Problem in SVX

"This can be done in several ways, I usually rm -rf
trunk/main/solver* and rm -rf trunk/main/*/wntmsci12* (for windows,
corresponding for other plattforms)."

--
Regards

Erik Ma