Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2016/08/02 08:55:34 UTC

[ANN] New Apache Sling committer: Timothee Maret

Hi *,

Please welcome Timothee Maret as a new committer of the Apache Sling project.
The Apache Sling PMC recently decided to offer Timothee committership based on his contributions.
I'm happy to announce that he accepted the offer.

Welcome to the team, Timothee!

@Timothee if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers
briefly introducing themselves to the list, feel free.

regards

antonio

Re: [ANN] New Apache Sling committer: Timothee Maret

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
glad to have you onboard Timothee!

Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Timothée Maret <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2016-08-02 at 08:55 +0000, Antonio Sanso wrote:
> Welcome to the team, Timothee!

Welcome!

Robert

Re: [ANN] New Apache Sling committer: Timothee Maret

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Timothee, keep up the good work!

Regards
Julian

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Welcome Timothee!!

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Tuesday 02 August 2016 08:55:34 Antonio Sanso wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> Please welcome Timothee Maret as a new committer of the Apache Sling
> project. The Apache Sling PMC recently decided to offer Timothee
> committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to announce that he
> accepted the offer.
>
> Welcome to the team, Timothee!

Welcome Timothee, congratulations!

O.

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for following up on this!

I have added myself in the commit r1755144 and published the change via
https://cms.apache.org/sling/publish. The pipes look correctly setup!

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Tim!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> wrote:
> ...Please welcome Timothee Maret as a new committer of the Apache Sling project...

Welcome Timothee, congrats!

-Bertrand