Posted to users@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/09/22 04:15:11 UTC

RC1 Issues completed - release imminent.

All issues scheduled for RC1 are now complete.

A release will take place in the next few days all going well.

RC1 is very very close to what will be in 1.0. There will be no new
features added from RC1 to 1.0, only fixes.

All known bugs that will be fixed for 1.0 are listed at:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10030&report=roadmap
, under the heading 1.0-final.

If you have a bug that's not in that list, and you need it fixed for 1.0,
please post to the mailing list and ask for the bug to be included.

Bugs with patches will get precedence over those without.

Sorry for the school teacher tone :-)
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

RE: RC1 Issues completed - release imminent.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 01:44, Vincent Massol wrote:
> dIon,
>
> I'd like to have some feedback on the new aspectj plugin I've committed
> yesterday before we release rc1 (yeah, I know, it was very close to the
> release...). At least one or 2 persons saying it works for them. That
> shouldn't take more than a day.
>
> Hey guys, come on, just give it a whirl! :-)

No problem, I use it for tambora so I'll give it a try and check it
before cutting the release.

> Thanks
> -Vincent

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: RC1 Issues completed - release imminent.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
dIon,