Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com> on 2018/11/01 16:04:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement, Euphoria edition

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:

 - David Morávek: of, but not limited to, the new Euphoria API

Through his work with us merging the Euphoria API, community outreach, and
other contributions to Beam, the PMC trusts David with the responsibilities
of a Beam committer [1].

Kenn

[1] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-
committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement, Euphoria edition

Posted by Srinivas Reddy <sr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations David..

-
Srinivas

- Typed on tiny keys. pls ignore typos.{mobile app}

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Wegner <sc...@apache.org>.
Congrats David!