Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fedi Ben Ali <be...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 12:36:20 UTC

Network Offering Combination

Hello,

I'm having a problem and i'm not getting why cloudstack is responding this
way.
when i create a network offering with StaticNat and firewall this creation
goes fine but i'm not able to crate a network using this offering .
what i'm trying to get is a minimal network that allow internet connexion
to my VM's. to do this i'm making network offerings using firewall
+sourceNat+portForwarding.

So i want to understand the rules to follow to make a useful combination of
services on a network offering.

Thx.