Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Kris Peeters <pe...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/14 11:03:23 UTC

Dev here. How can I help?

I'm a dev with quite a few years of experience. I love pig and I want to
help out. I browsed through the Jira tickets. Is there anything that has a
higher priority and that a newbie in Pig can start on? Or can I just start
on whatever I'd like?

Re: Dev here. How can I help?

Posted by Kris Peeters <pe...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks. I will do that.