Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/08/18 09:01:03 UTC

repost to repo again?

Hi:

I wrote a mail where I told I thought I am redoing the same work while
updating the 2.1.x branch:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=109214419720730&w=2

I think here is the probe of that:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&w=2&r=1&s=concurrent+1.3.4&q=b

Note there are 3 post for the same update of the util.concurrents libs:

2 for the CVS version and one for the SVN version. Normally there would be
just 2 (the old cvs updates). But seems like the CVS update of the 2.1.x
branch is missing on SVN. and this is why I repost it today.

I wonder if there are other "missing" post on the current 2.1.x branch.
What about code or bug fixes? Arghh!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Subversion repository, Re: repost to repo again?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Tim Larson wrote:

> Would somebody who understands the mix of branches and version numbers
> in CVS and SVN please create a wiki page documenting what is where?

Is it good enough?
   http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SubversionMigration

Vadim

Re: repost to repo again?

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 10:17:08AM +0200, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> Don't mix the old CVS repos 2.1 and 2.2 and the new SVN repo and its
> branches! When you have committed the changes to old 2.1 the changes are
> in the main trunk, but not in the 2.1 branch obviously as it has started
> from 2.1.5 release. Changes to old 2.2 are in the kernel branch.

Would somebody who understands the mix of branches and version numbers
in CVS and SVN please create a wiki page documenting what is where?
It is confusing right now with the same version number having a different
meaning in different places, and tantalizing glimpses of the whole
picture scattered in various emails.

Please :)
--Tim Larson

Re: repost to repo again?

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Don't mix the old CVS repos 2.1 and 2.2 and the new SVN repo and its
branches! When you have committed the changes to old 2.1 the changes are
in the main trunk, but not in the 2.1 branch obviously as it has started
from 2.1.5 release. Changes to old 2.2 are in the kernel branch.

Joerg