Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/05 11:42:34 UTC

Error - org.ofbiz.base.util.string.FlexibleStringExpander

I just took the latest code, did a clean-all, I am getting the below error
on Catalog and then clicking on any Category link under Browse Categories.

Error :

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://product/widget/catalog/CategoryScreens.xml#EditCategory]:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running Groovy script at
location
[component://product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/actions/category/EditCategory.groovy]
(Error loading Groovy script at
[component://product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/actions/category/EditCategory.groovy]:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup
failed:
component://product/webapp/catalog/WEB-INF/actions/category/EditCategory.groovy:
45: You cannot create an instance from the abstract class
'org.ofbiz.base.util.string.FlexibleStringExpander'.
@ line 45, column 20.
filenameExpander = new FlexibleStringExpander(imageFilenameFormat);
^

1 error
(startup failed:
[...]

)))

- Abdullah

Re: Error - org.ofbiz.base.util.string.FlexibleStringExpander

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@gmail.com>.
Created jira issue, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3443, patch
attached.

Abdullah