Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by CLEMENT Jean-Philippe <je...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2015/04/15 14:11:18 UTC

Remote shell connection

Dear Karaf,

I would like to open a shell to a remote Karaf instance. The 8101 port does not seem to be opened.

How to configure Karaf in order to allow connections?

Kind regards,
JP

[@@ OPEN @@]

RE: Remote shell connection

Posted by Timothy Vogel <tv...@msn.com>.
Here is a link to the documentation for configuring SSH
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/remote.html
HTH

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 05:13:35 -0700
From: ml-node+s922171n4039710h11@n3.nabble.com
To: tvogel@msn.com
Subject: Remote shell connection

	Dear Karaf,

I would like to open a shell to a remote Karaf instance. The 8101 port does not seem to be opened.

How to configure Karaf in order to allow connections?

Kind regards,

JP

[@@ OPEN @@]

		http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Remote-shell-connection-tp4039710.html

		To unsubscribe from Karaf - User, click here.

		NAML

Re: Remote shell connection

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, install-kar is implicit in that case and it will use your
<configuration/> plugin element.

Adding ssh in bootFeatures should do the trick ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Remote shell connection

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Remote shell connection

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Remote shell connection

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Remote shell connection

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Remote shell connection

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Morgan,

It's not exactly the same: I think you didn't actually answer to JP's
question, so that why he didn't understand ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Remote shell connection

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Remote shell connection

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Type "feature:info ssh" in the karaf shell and you'll have the list of
bundles or other features that are required for the ssh feature.
However, if you assemble karaf from features using the karaf maven plugin,
you'll simply have to add that feature in your pom in order to have it
configured correctly.

RE: Remote shell connection

Re: Remote shell connection

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.