Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/04 22:36:58 UTC

Re: Apache Isis Screencasts

Hi Dave,
Just had a look at these, and they are great.  Really tight, just get
right to the point, and I think of the right length.

To my eyes the second screencast had very similar video quality.
However, .wmv is a windows format, so I wonder if that's going to be for
Linux and Mac users?  Can anyone here on isis-dev comment on that (my
googling suggests that Mac is supported via Quicktime, but not sure
about Linux).  Dave: are there any other formats that you can support,
eg mp4 [1]?

But that aside, a big +1 from me.

Cheers
Dan