Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vijayakishor <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/30 11:38:55 UTC

how to use JDBC Component

Hi All,

     Is there any example which shows about how to use
org.apache.servicemix.components.jdbc.JdbcComponent

Thanks
vijay

Re: how to use JDBC Component

Posted by Bou <br...@hotmail.com>.
Yes i'll do it but i need to know how to start this for the moment...
I don't even now how to implement
org.apache.servicemix.components.jdbc.JdbcComponent in my java...

Re: how to use JDBC Component

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Re: how to use JDBC Component