Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <oo...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/10/02 18:03:50 UTC

Hadoop Camp next month

Hi all,
   I'd like to remind everyone that the Hadoop Camp & ApacheCon US is
coming up in New Orleans next month. http://tinyurl.com/hadoop-camp

It will be the largest gathering of Hadoop developers outside of
California. We'll have:

Core: Doug Cutting, Dhruba Borthakur, Arun Murthy, Owen O'Malley,
Sameer Paranjpye,
            Sanjay Radia, Tom White
Zookeeper: Ben Reed

There will also be a training session on Practical Problem Solving
with Hadoop by Milind Bhandarkar on Monday.

So if you'd like to meet the developers or find out more about Hadoop,
come join us!

-- Owen

Re: Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) Oct 15th

Posted by Bhupesh Bansal <bb...@linkedin.com>.
Hi ,

I didn't RSVP for this event. I would like to join with 2 of my colleagues.
Please let us know if we can ?

Best
Bhupesh

Posted by Steve Gao <st...@yahoo.com>.

--
Nishant Khurana
Candidate for Masters in Engineering (Dec 2009)

Re: Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) Oct 15th

Posted by Nishant Khurana <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.

Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) Nov 19th

Posted by Ajay Anand <aa...@yahoo-inc.com>.
The next Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday,
November 19th at Yahoo! 2821 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, Building
1, Training Rooms 3 & 4 from 6:00-7:30 pm.

Join us for a talk on Chukwa, a Hadoop based large scale performance
monitoring system.

Please register at: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/1363930/

RE: Hadoop Camp next month

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)

RE: Hadoop Camp next month

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.

---

RE: Hadoop Camp next month

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.

---

RE: Hadoop Camp next month

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.

---

RE: Hadoop Camp next month

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.

---

Re: Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) Nov 19th

Posted by Donguk Choi <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your help :)

--
Best. Regards,
Donguk Choi

RE: Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) Nov 19th

Re: Hadoop Camp next month

Posted by Milind Bhandarkar <mi...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi,

----