Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Venkatesh Bodapati <ve...@inndata.in> on 2016/05/07 15:43:11 UTC

How to convert data in csv file into json data in nifi

Is there any way to convert data in CSV file to json data in Nifi. is it
possible and what are the processors is used to convert data into json data.

Re: How to convert data in csv file into json data in nifi

Posted by Venkatesh Bodapati <ve...@inndata.in>.
Mark,

Thanks for your response. We work on  this , We face some issues here. we
do our best to resolve it  and then we will  inform to you.

Thanks,
Venkatesh

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Venkatesh,