Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> on 2018/10/11 21:43:18 UTC

post-commit failure emails

Hi,
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6635 is an attempt to notify commit
authors if their commit is suspected to have broken post-commit test.

I'd would like to get some feedback about this feature.
Is it accurate?
Is it spammy?

Thanks!

Re: post-commit failure emails

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.
The important thing is sending just one email. And it is quite important to
get a build green before turning it on. Otherwise the suspects are, indeed,
every email address in the history of the project. We've experienced this.

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com>.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.

Posted by Andrew Pilloud <ap...@google.com>.