Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Iain Fogg <ia...@westnet.com.au> on 2007/03/09 23:26:25 UTC

Latest version stability???

Hi all,

I was planning to do an upgrade to the latest SVN this weekend, but I'm
a bit concerned about the stability given all the changes that have been
going on over the last few weeks. For those using the latest and
greatest, is it ready for a production environment? If not, can anyone
suggest a timeframe when the latest flurry of changes might slow down?

Cheers, Iain

Re: Latest version stability???

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
End of March might be a more realistic date.

Iain Fogg <ia...@westnet.com.au> wrote: Hi all,

I was planning to do an upgrade to the latest SVN this weekend, but I'm
a bit concerned about the stability given all the changes that have been
going on over the last few weeks. For those using the latest and
greatest, is it ready for a production environment? If not, can anyone
suggest a timeframe when the latest flurry of changes might slow down?

Cheers, Iain

Bored stiff? Loosen up...