Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Peggy Collier <in...@herb.teamfull.shop> on 2022/12/16 14:14:55 UTC

Powerful portable 100x telescope!

## Meet Ultrazoom: The Nano Tech Portable 4K 10-300X40mm Super Telephoto Zoom
Monocular Telescope That Brings You Closer to Objects Than Ever Before!!

[![](http://team.nodekid.shop/clicks/UltraZoom_files/advbanner1.jpg)](http://team.nodekid.shop/Jjrbp/brxmk1280pqdgc/z10mQfWrpNcbk3VBA9rotT1tghMNloBvxlZmTVMIu60/yStnjr-
GURl2-8el9545P5xt4JJnF8YHCtincAAhRSgDNggsjFcXl_5nWOiTkKIuovR9p2Y5h5jQLkSkh7y9yR1mN4kyqP_CTAtC6DAH9-214Hj_G6UAAs8ZI_2IljoH)

The telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1.

The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest
effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of
the telescope.

**This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology** , nano-
array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology,
and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm.

**The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same
diameter**. **The resolution angle is 47 times** that of ordinary telescopes
with the same diameter.

[![](http://team.nodekid.shop/clicks/UltraZoom_files/advbanner3.jpg)](http://team.nodekid.shop/Jjrbp/brxmk1280pqdgc/z10mQfWrpNcbk3VBA9rotT1tghMNloBvxlZmTVMIu60/yStnjr-

![](http://team.nodekid.shop/t7xx1rb1u/z10mQfWrpNcbk3VBA9rotT1tghMNloBvxlZmTVMIu60/yStnjr-
GURl2-8el9545P5xt4JJnF8YHCtincAAhRSgDNggsjFcXl_5nWOiTkKIuovR9p2Y5h5jQLkSkh7y9yR1mN4kyqP_CTAtC6DAH9-214Hj_G6UAAs8ZI_2IljoH)

[LIMITED SALE
**50% off** only during the launch period at this link. **Buy it now!**
Limited
Sale.](http://team.nodekid.shop/Jjrbp/brxmk1280pqdgc/z10mQfWrpNcbk3VBA9rotT1tghMNloBvxlZmTVMIu60/yStnjr-
GURl2-8el9545P5xt4JJnF8YHCtincAAhRSgDNggsjFcXl_5nWOiTkKIuovR9p2Y5h5jQLkSkh7y9yR1mN4kyqP_CTAtC6DAH9-214Hj_G6UAAs8ZI_2IljoH)

---

**To[stop receving emails from
us](http://team.nodekid.shop/Wawpvr/HojlI2_IZ8sAAU6G_jH412-9HAD6CtATC_Pqyk4Nm1Ry9y7hkSkLQj5h5Y2p9RvouIKkTiOWn5_lXcFjsggNDgSRhAAcnitCHY8FnJJ4tx5P5459le8-2lRUG-
rjntSy.06uIMVTmZlxvBolNMhgt1Ttor9ABV3kbcNprWfQm01z):
or send post-mail To 751 Elm Ave. New York, NY 10751**

**Jason didn 't understand why his parents wouldn't let him sell his little
sister at the garage sale.People keep telling me "orange" but I still prefer
"pink".He embraced his new life as an eggplant.You're good at English when you
know the difference between a man eating chicken and a man-eating chicken.I'm
confused: when people ask me what's up, and I point, they groan.That must be
the tenth time I've been arrested for selling deep-fried cigars.He was so
preoccupied with whether or not he could that he failed to stop to consider if
he should.He ended up burning his fingers poking someone else's fire.So long
and thanks for the fish.A glittering gem is not enough.Thirty years later, she
still thought it was okay to put the toilet paper roll under rather than
over.The doll spun around in circles in hopes of coming alive.While on the
first date he accidentally hit his head on the beam.If y ou really strain your
ears, you can just about hear the sound of no one giving a damn.Greetings from
the real universe.He had concluded that pigs must be able to fly in Hog
Heaven.He found the end of the rainbow and was surprised at what he found
there.The elephant didn't want to talk about the person in the room.I really
want to go to work, but I am too sick to drive.The dead trees waited to be
ignited by the smallest spark and seek their revenge.Love is not like
pizza.Abstraction is often one floor above you.25 years later, she still
regretted that specific moment.The rusty nail stood erect, angled at a
45-degree angle, just waiting for the perfect barefoot to come along.Everybody
should read Chaucer to improve their everyday vocabulary.He was all business
when he wore his clown suit.You should never take advice from someone who
thinks red paint dries quicker than blue paint.The ants enjoyed the barbecue
more than the family.Today is the day I'll finally know what brick ta stes
like.She was amazed by the large chunks of ice washing up on the beach.**