Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Adunuthula, Seshu" <sa...@ebay.com> on 2016/03/25 14:20:02 UTC

AirPal to Apache? Re: [VOTE] Accept Airflow into the Incubator

Any plans from AirBnB to bring AirPal to Apache?

Re: AirPal to Apache? Re: [VOTE] Accept Airflow into the Incubator

Posted by "Adunuthula, Seshu" <sa...@ebay.com>.
I am hoping there are a few AirBnB guys on this DL, though its dependency
on Presto could prohibit it becoming an Apache project…

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
You would need to ask AirBnB.