Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jason Vinson <vi...@charter.net> on 2006/03/28 17:30:15 UTC

Clustering with ActiveMQ Bridging

Hi All,

 From what i've read on this mailing list, the only way to achieve
ServiceMix clustering is to use ActiveMQ as a message broker.  Since
we'll probably be deploying into installations that "prefer" a
commercial grade MQ provider for external message flows, I'd like to
use the ActiveMQ bridging functionality described at:

http://activemq.org/JMS+to+JMS+Bridge

Will this cause any problems with the ActiveMQ clustering that is
built into ServiceMix via ActiveCluster?

Thanks for any pointers,
Jason