Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2006/06/06 11:23:40 UTC

Hivemind SpringLookupFactory

Hi all,

I need to inject a Spring bean (wich is a DAO) in my Tapestry Visit
session object.
After some readings, the solution seems to be the declaration of a new
ASO in Hivemind for the Visit object and the injection of my Spring bean
in this new ASO using the Hivemind SpringLookupFactory.
But, as a newbie in Hivemind, i did not success to make this
configuration and did not find any sample on the web using
SpringLookupFactory.

So i send here my SOS !
Has anybody already used the SpringLookupFactory and could show me a
configuration sample ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Stéphane Decleire

05 56 57 99 20
06 63 78 69 06

Re: Hivemind SpringLookupFactory

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.
Concerning the creation of an ASO, i found a lot of samples using the
<create-instance/> implementation but none with the <invoke-factory/>
wich seems to be unique way to access Spring ...

Regarding the I@InjectObject annotation, perhaps i've missed something
but i don't know how it can be used in my Visit bean wich is a POJO and
not an abstract subclass of the Tapestry hierarchy ?

Posted by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de>.

Posted by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de>.
| So i send here my SOS !
| Has anybody already used the SpringLookupFactory and could show me a
| configuration sample ?

For the Visit ASO you should find examples easily on this list...

Concerning the LookupFactory I'm not sure if you really need
it. AFAIK if you use Howards tapestry-spring jar you can just inject
your bean with @InjectObject("spring:visit"). But please correct me if I'm wrong...

-> http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/tapestry-spring/

HTH,
  Andreas