Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Jennifer Wilson <je...@researchintegrations.com> on 2011/07/16 01:58:30 UTC

[Lucene.Net] ShingleFilter class in Lucene.NET?

Hi all,

I would really like to use the ShingleFilter class in my Lucene.NET ASPX/C#
search app… but, with all the searching I’ve done I can’t seem to find it
and I’m beginnning to suspect it may not be part of Lucene.NET but only for
Lucene (java) right now. Can anyone tell me the ShingleFilter class
available for Lucene.NET (and if so where to find it)?

Thanks!

- Jen

RE: [Lucene.Net] ShingleFilter class in Lucene.NET?

Posted by Jennifer Wilson <je...@researchintegrations.com>.
Oh, yeah I hear you with phrases being the new words!

Hey, I was playing around with the github gist I posted with my
ShingleFilter.cs file and inadvertently deleted it.  Oops!  So, the *new*
URL for the file is:

https://gist.github.com/1087018

Thank you,
Jen