Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com> on 2012/06/16 00:37:37 UTC

asf branch for InterVlan feature

In the next official cloudStack Citrix release, one of the big features is
InterVlan. The feature development is still going on, and we don't want to
push changes to ASF master until we write/execute proper unit tests for
all new modules + integration with the current ones. I created a separate
branch out of asf/master and called it "vpc". All existing interVlan
changes are already in the branch, and all new interVlan related checkins
will be propagated there as well. So whoever is interested in getting
familiar with the feature / new code, checkout the asf/vpc branch. Code
review and suggestions are appreciated.

Here is the related functional spec:

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/RelOps/Inter-VLAN+Routing+functional+spe

Once the feature is stabilized and unitested properly, we are going to
merge it to asf/master. The merge patch will be split into components to
make it easier for review: VPC client APIs component, VPC management, VPC
network element, new set of VirtualRouter scripts for VPC, etc.

Thank you,
-Alena.

Re: asf branch for InterVlan feature

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.
Please read "cloudStack Citrix release" as "Citrix CloudPlatform release"

-Alena.